Everthing you need to know about the CME-CPD accreditation process at Pain in Europe XI.
ACCREDITATION STATEMENT AND CREDIT DESIGNATION
European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (UEMS/EACCME)
An application will be made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event.
After attending the Pain in Europe XI Congress, participants should be able to:
- Explain the latest developments in the field of acute, postoperative and chronic pain
- Review interventional techniques such as nerve blocks and neuromodulation.
- Describe barriers to adequate availability and accessibility of opioids.
- Evaluate post-surgical pain management.
- Describe research investigations on medical cannabis for cancer and chronic pain.
- Discuss all aspects of conservative pain management such as medication, acupuncture, hypnosis and exercise
- Assemble a valuable network of international colleagues.
- Evaluate and debate new trends, techniques, therapies, and diagnostic procedures.
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
The scientific programme is available here.
Multi-disciplinary pain specialists; scientists, physicians, nurses, psychologists, physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals will be the target audience for Pain in Europe XI. The diverse, clinically focused offering allows participants to tailor curriculum to needs of international clinicians of all levels of experience.
DISCLOSURE AND RESOLUTION OF PERSONAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
In accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor, those in control of the educational content must disclose potential or actual conflicts of interest. Disclosure information will be evaluated, and conflicts of interest will be resolved. Disclosure will be made available to participants prior to the activity. Participants will be asked on the evaluation to assess the objectivity and independence of the event.
- Disclosure information will be available online at least a week prior to the start of the Congress.
INDUSTRY SUPPORT DISCLOSURE
This event will be supported, in part, by funding from industry. All support will be managed in strict accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support. Appropriate acknowledgement of all supporting organisations will be made in the programme guide, on the event website, and with signage during the event.
- List of all industry supporters will be available online here.
- Detailed programmes for all Industry Sessions will be available online here.