- Explain the latest developments in the field of acute, postoperative and chronic pain
- Review interventional techniques such as nerve blocks and neuromodulation.
- Describe barriers to adequate availability and accessibility of opioids.
- Evaluate post-surgical pain management.
- Describe research investigations on medical cannabis for cancer and chronic pain.
- Discuss all aspects of conservative pain management such as medication, acupuncture, hypnosis and exercise
- Assemble a valuable network of international colleagues.
- Evaluate and debate new trends, techniques, therapies, and diagnostic procedures.
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
ACCREDITATION STATEMENT AND CREDIT DESIGNATION
European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (UEMS/EACCME)
An application will be made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event.
DISCLOSURE AND RESOLUTION OF PERSONAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
- Disclosure information will be available online at least a week prior to the start of the Congress.
INDUSTRY SUPPORT DISCLOSURE
- List of all industry supporters will be available online here.
- Detailed programmes for all Industry Sessions will be available online here.