Workshop Submission Now Open!
Due to the ongoing effects of COVID-19, #EFIC2022 will be held as a hybrid meeting, offering delegates both onsite face-to-face sessions and online sessions allowing everyone to join from wherever they are. Workshops provide an ideal forum for a linked series of reviews or data presentation with ample time for discussion.
Why attend #EFIC2022?
- #EFIC2022 is the largest scientific congress on pain in 2022
- #EFIC2022 shines a spotlight on current trends and future developments in pain medicine
- #EFIC2022 accommodates over 3500 international physicians and scientists
- #EFIC2022 enables you to share cutting edge research and network with distinguished experts in the field
- #EFIC2022 is the place for you to renew your knowledge and clinical management skills through refresher sessions
- #EFIC2022 prepares you for the European Diplomas in Pain Medicine and Pain Physiotherapy