- 2020- Post Doc, Dept Anaesthesiology, Zealand University Hospital Roskilde and Køge
- 2017- Head of Research, Centre for Anaesthesiological Nursing Research, Zealand University Hospital, Køge
Scientific experience: My main research has, for the last 8 years, focused on patients´ pain levels and analgesic treatment after surgery. My studies include large numbers of prospectively clinical cohort data in terms of reporting the proportions of patients obtaining acceptable pain levels and additionally investigating the analgesics, they have received perioperatively. Another important part of my research is investigating the Mobil Emergency Team (MET) in terms of both an improvement in the cooperation between the MET and the nurses at the wards and also when the MET is used as an Outreach team at the wards. Furthermore, during the last five years supported and facilitated nurses and doctors at all levels in making their own research or quality or development projects resulting in abstracts, posters or articles.
- Member of the Scientific Program Committee EFIC
- Chair for the development network at Zealand University Hospital
- Member of the scientific board (symposium group) Zealand University