Submit a proposal
The system for Abstract Submission will open beginning of September. We are looking forward to your active contribution. If you want to keep informed – please subscribe to our newsletter.
Please note each presentation should last 25 minutes to allow appropriate time for discussion.
- Session is chaired and introduced by one of the three presenters
- Three speakers present their topic (3×25 minutes)
- Discussion is chaired by one of the presenters
YOUNG INVESTIGATORS WORKSHOPS
proposals that enable young researchers to present their cutting-edge work on stage.
Proposals about translational research highlighting the bridge between basic research and clinical relevance are highly encouraged. The chairman of the session must be a senior researcher and it is preferred that the young researchers come from different institutions.
- Extensive introduction of the state-of-art topic by the senior researcher (15 minutes)
- Three young researchers present their ground-breaking research (3×15 minutes)
- Discussion led by the chair (15 minutes)
- Chair’s summary and future directions of research (15 minutes)
- PhD or MD students, science postdocs or junior clinicians.
- Proof of status will be requested if the proposal is accepted. Failure to provide proof at that point is likely to result in the exclusion of the workshop from the programme.
Proposal submitters will be notified regarding status of their proposal by September 2018.
- The number of faculty members is limited to three (3) only. Special sessions with young investigators may be limited to up to four (4) faculty members.
- The proposer will chair and coordinate the session.
- The proposer is expected to be one of the speakers.
- The proposer of a workshop must ensure that their suggested speakers have been made aware of the workshop proposal and that they agree to the workshop suggestion before the proposal is submitted. If this is not the case, the proposal may be rejected during the review process. All suggested speakers will be emailed to confirm they have let their names go forward and understand the levels of support available.
- Proposals must be submitted via this website only.
- Proposals must be received by the announced deadline. Proposals received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Session title up to 25 words
- Presentation titles
- Speakers name and contact information (affiliation and email)
- Workshop description up to 250 words
Regular Workshop Faculty Members
- Euro 900 towards travel will be divided amongst all participants in a workshop.
- Six (6) nights’ hotel accommodation will be divided amongst all participants in a workshop.
- Three (3) complementary registrations will be given to the workshop participants
Young Investigators Workshop Faculty Members
- Euro 1200 towards travel will be divided amongst all participants in a workshop.
- Eight (8) nights’ hotel accommodation will be divided amongst all participants in a workshop.
- Four (4) complementary registrations will be given to the workshop participants.