Journalists, writers or bloggers may register and attend Pain in Europe XI, however media accreditation for congress will only be awarded to those able to demonstrate that they work for a recognised media organisation and/or that they are on an official assignment from a recognised media organisation.
All media delegates are encouraged to apply for accreditation in advance for a smoother check-in experience and ensured entry. EFIC reserves the right to accept or reject any request for media credentials.
PROCESS FOR ACCREDITATION:
- Complete the media accreditation form, upload PDF documents only.
- Provide proof of employment by a media organisation.
- Alternatively, provide a letter of assignment on the official letterhead of a media organisation. This assignment letter must be signed by the Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, Commissioning Editor, News Editor or Bureau Chief, specifying the name and functional title of the journalist/blogger, or the name of the assigned writer and specific details of the media assignment. Unsigned letters or e-mails, or those not on official letterhead, will not be accepted.
- If possible, submit a scan or photocopy of a valid press card (pdf only).
- In some circumstances, you may also be asked to submit additional materials via email.
- Queries, or requests for more information concerning media accreditation, can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone +32 (0)473 68 55 59