Be part of the congress and submit your workshop proposal!
Deadline 18 June 2018
Pain in Europe XI
What is the European Pain Federation?
Why should you attend?
- EFIC® is the largest European Pain Congress.
- EFIC® shines a spotlight on current trends and future developments in pain medicine.
- Join other international physicians and scientists to be a part of this unique opportunity to share cutting edge research and network with distinguished experts in the field.
Deadline for Workshop
Proposal SubmissionMonday, 18 June 2018
OpensMonday, 3 September 2018
Registration and Accommodation
System Open September 2018
Abstract Submission Tuesday, 5 March 2019
Deadline Thursday, 30 May 2019
Pain in Europe XI
Congress Dates 4 – 7 September 2019
this is invisible9:30 am – 3:30 pm
The EFIC Education platform is online!
You do not need to wait until 2019 to access Pain in Europe content.
The EFIC Education Platform offers you a selection of highlights from earlier congresses and other European Pain Federation educational events.
View the programme schedule of Pain in Europe XI by clicking on the buttons below. The congress programme will include various different active and interactive session formats such as: Educational Workshops, Scientific Symposia, Meet the Speakers, Special and Plenary Lectures, Young Investigators‘ Sessions and Refresher Courses.
- Pain in General
- Pain in Children
- Pain in the Elderly
- Pain in Vulnerable Groups
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Central Neuropathic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Low Back Pain and Lumboradicular Pain
- Orofacial Pain
- Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Pain in the Neck and Cervicoradicular Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathic Pain
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Vascular Pain
- Visceral Pain
- Widespread Pain
Basics in Pain
- Anatomy and Physiology Somatosensory System
- Definition and Classification
- Digitization in Pain Management
- Education of Pain Care
- Ethics and Legal Issues
- Organisation of Clinical Pain Care
- Organisation of Research In Pain
- Societal Impact
Diagnosis & Measurement In Pain
- Clinical Diagnostics for the Assessment of Pain
- Instruments for the Assessment of Pain
- Measurement of Psychosocial Aspects of Pain
- Structural and Functional Imaging in Pain
- Complementary Medicine
- Interventional Blockade Therapies
- Multidisciplinary Programs
- Neuromodulative Therapies
- Palliative Care
- Pharmacological Therapies
- Physical/Occupational Therapies
- Psychological Therapies
- Rehabilitation Therapies
- Surgical Therapies